White, Gray aluminum, Slate gray, Glass of water, Sky blue, Light blue, Yellow, Pink, Red
Nuts and bolts: Stainless A4
Blades: Anti bacterial high density polyethylene (HDPE)
Two-component epoxy paint, high resistance to salt and chlorine (controlled pH)
SIMPLE AND RELIABLE TECHNICAL DESIGN
VERY EASY TO MOVE
Care instructions to keep your device in top condition
WARNING => The guarantee will not apply if an unbalanced pH is the cause of possible alterations of the paint, aluminum frame or stainless steel bolts
- As soon as the bike is out of the pool: rinse your AquaNess with fresh water, including under the seat, and wipe it off preferably
- Manual dosing of chemicals or shock treatments should not be performed near the AquaNess to avoid high concentrations or splashing. Move the bike away during these treatments.
- Be careful not to drop your AquaNess, avoid any shock. Impacts on the paint or deformation of the frame due to impact do not give right to the application of the guarantee.
- When not in use, store your AquaNess in a dry, ventilated room
- Failure to follow the maintenance instructions above voids the warranty.
IMPORTANT => before each immersion: check the pH of the pond water!
The pH, or hydrogen potential, represents the concentration of water in hydrogen ions. The pH level is between 0 and 14; the pool water must be neutral or slightly basic.
The ideal rate allowed is a pH of 7.4..
- 2 years warranty against all manufacturing defects, subject to the maintenance tips
- Warranty 6 months on the wear parts (strap, handles, saddle, …)
- Made in France : factory in Alsace 67 Bas-Rhin
WARNING => The guarantee will not apply if an unbalanced pH is the cause of possible alterations of the paint, aluminum frame or stainless steel bolts.
Aquabiking : a sport for all with multiple virtues
Combining the benefits of the exercise bike with those of water aerobics, aquabiking (or aquacycling) is an excellent sport to keep you fit, sculpt your legs and refine your figure. The water bike is practiced in swimming pool on ergonomic device, specially designed for this sport: the AquaNess.
Gentle for the joints, the aquabiking uses the resistant of the water, combines the cardio-vascular virtues of the pedaling with those of the constant massage of the water which favors the venous return and the lymphatic drainage. It effectively fights against heavy leg sensation, water retention and cellulite.
AquaNess aquabiking is a fitness technique accessible to everyone. It is suitable for experienced athletes as well as for people who want to resume physical activity, overweight or convalescent people, pregnant women and seniors.
Maximum results for a minimum of effort
This sport allows to develop the endurance and cardiovascular capacities. A session of 30 minutes makes it possible to work the muscles of the legs (thighs, calves, buttocks) but also the abdominals and the backbones. Practiced in the water on an AquaNess, the exercise is pleasant, much softer than that practiced on an indoor bike or outdoors.
The resistance setting allows everyone to manage their effort according to their physical condition or the objectives to be attained: regain their shape, lose weight, tone up, remuster, remodel, or just feel good, relaxed and in a good mood !
Recommended in balneotherapy: gently rehabilitate
Joint lapping: Work on an AquaNess bike is slow, without speed or resistance being too important (pathologies of the hip, knee, ankles and lower limbs, operated back). In muscle building: pedaling very quickly, taking off the buttocks of the saddle, or on a slightly soutenumais rhythm for a longer duration.